Poster Session Guidelines
Note: All posters are located in Exhibit Hall E.
- Please check the Meeting Program and addendum for any changes or updates to your session.
- Arrive in the poster area at least one half hour before the session is scheduled to start.
- Make sure authors' poster boards are numbered properly.
- Make sure authors are beginning to set up their posters before 1730h and are not experiencing problems.
- Make sure authors have clearly posted the time when they will be at their boards.
- Help any author who is having trouble with layout, setup, or equipment.
- Encourage participation by introducing persons in the area to specific authors and performing "crowd control" as necessary.
- Record on the evaluation form attendance at different times during the session.
- No papers may be added to the session. No papers may be moved from one session to another. Record any such situations on the evaluation form.
- Should any problem develop with poster set up, facilities, or equipment, contact staff located at the Facilities Desk.
- Note: Please remind your presenters that ALL posters must be removed by 1900h on Thursday, 25 February. Posters remaining after this time will be recycled.