0800h - 1730h
Room 235 Morial Convention Center
As part of the its goal to promote public understanding of Earth and space science, AGU operates a newsroom and holds news conferences during the meeting. News releases and copies of journal articles about research presented at the meeting are available to reporters in the Press Room.
If you are a scientist presenting research that could be of interest to the general public, we suggest you first contact the public information office at your institution or agency for assistance in writing a news release. For information about participating in a news conference at Joint Assembly, contact your program committee member or Harvey Leifert. See "Contact" at the bottom of this page.
- Advisory 1: Four Earth and Space Science Organizations to Meet Jointly; U.S. Visa Regulations for International Reporters
- Advisory 2: Reduced Rate Accommodations Available;
Press Room Information; Press Field Trip Planned;
News Media Registration Form
- Advisory 3: All Abstracts and Sessions Now Online; Press Conferences Planned; News Media Registration Form
- Advisory 4: Flood Control Field Trip; Press Conference Update; News Media Registration Form
- Advisory 5: Final Press Conference Schedule; News Media Registration Form
Manager, Public Information
2000 Florida Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20009