The abstract submission fee is a processing fee. It is separate from meeting registration fees.
- The abstract submission fee is a non-refundable processing fee. It is separate from the meeting registration fee. Payment of the fee is not based on approval of your abstract submission or
- Regular submission is a flat fee of $70 USD.
- Student submission is a flat fee of $40 USD.
- There is no abstract submission fee for individuals residing in qualifying Low Income Countries and Lower Middle Income Countries, as defined by the World Bank.
- The abstract submission fee does not register you for AbSciCon. Separate online or in-person meeting registration fees apply. All presenters, including invited authors, must register in order to attend #AbSciCon22 in-person or online. AbSciCon registration will open in mid-January.
- The only method of payment accepted for abstract fees is by credit card (i.e. Visa, MasterCard or American Express) in the abstract submission system.
- Reminder: Do not withdraw a paid abstract submission to make edits or submit a new abstract. Refunds will not be issued for abstracts that are withdrawn and resubmitted, and payment will be required for any resubmissions. Contact AGU's Scientific Program Team for assistance with editing or transferring an abstract to an alternate session if needed.