Presenter and Chair Training
First time and experienced presenters and session chairs are encouraged to view the recording available online prior to the start of the meeting. This training offered best practices for participating in online, hybrid and in-person sessions.
Watch the Training
If you missed the Presenter and Chair training, view the recording.View Recording
Confirm Participation by 20 April
Declare whether you will be presenting in-person or online here.
If you do not declare how you plan to present by 20 April, we will move your presentation to an online discussion session.
Register for #AbSciCon22
Register for #AbSciCon22:
- You must be registered for the meeting to present or to serve as a session chair.
- The abstract submission fee does not register you for the meeting. Separate registration fees apply.
Review the Health & Safety procedures
- eLightning or Poster presenters, please contact our Support Desk here.
- Oral presenters, if you have any technical questions regarding your slide presentation, email[email protected].
- For all questions regarding the scientific program, speakers, etc., email [email protected].
- For questions regarding housing, registration, cancellation, or a letter of attendance, email [email protected].
Photography and Social Media Guidelines
AbSciCon’s photography and social media policies apply to both in-person and online components of the meeting. Photos and screen captures are allowed for personal use unless the presenter indicates otherwise by adding the "No Photos" icon on their poster or slides. Recording is prohibited.
Abstract Payment Receipts
To obtain a receipt for abstract submission payments, first authors can log in to the User Portal using their AGU universal log-in credentials. Next, they can click on their abstract title to generate a payment receipt.
Presenting authors and chairs can access their Participant’s Corner to manage their participation at the meeting. Presenting authors and chairs can visit Participant’s Corner to:
- confirm their participation
- manage their scientific program participation, such as changing the presenting author
- upload their presentations
- post presentations to ESSOAr
Citing your AGU AbSciCon Abstract
Authors can cite their AbSciCon Meeting abstract in the following format:
Author(s) (2022), Title, [Final paper number, ex: 201-02] presented at 2022 AbSciCon Meeting, AGU, 15-20 May.
ESSOAr is a community server established to accelerate the open discovery and dissemination of Earth and space science early research outputs, including preprints and posters presented at major scientific meetings, which will increase a poster or presentation's visibility and reach after AbSciCon.