Poster Session Chairperson's Guidelines
- Please check the program and addendum for any changes or updates to your
- Arrive in the poster area at least one half hour before the session is scheduled
- Make sure authors' poster boards are numbered properly.
- Make sure authors are beginning to set up their posters before 0800h
and are not experiencing problems.
- Make sure authors have clearly posted the time when they will be at
- Help any author who is having trouble with layout, setup, or equipment.
- Encourage participation by introducing persons in the area to specific authors
and performing "crowd control" as necessary.
- Record on the evaluation form attendance at different times during the session.
- No papers may be added to the session. No papers may be moved from one session
to another. Record any such situations on the evaluation form.
- Should any problem develop with poster set up, facilities, or equipment,
contact an AGU staff person located at the Facilities or Messages and Information Desk.