Become an Exhibitor or Sponsor
Showcase Your Organization
The Frontiers in Hydrology Meeting will test innovative approaches to convene the water community, communicate science and its integration in other disciplines, and design engaging conference experiences. Leveraging collaborations between co-sponsors, the American Geophysical Union (AGU) and CUAHSI (Consortium of Universities for the Advancement of Hydrologic Science, Inc.), the conference will include engineering, urban planning, social science, and affiliated science communities. The meeting features tracks and proposals around projecting the future, environmental justice, remote sensing and observations, managing scarce resources, designing for change, and developing the future generation of the water community.
Participate at #FIHM22
Showcase your organization’s solutions and services with this targeted, qualified audience!View Prospectus
This community-driven meeting is designed to be far more interactive than a “typical” scientific meeting, with discussion sessions, debates, and other opportunities to facilitate ideas more fully. This exchange will continue with the exhibit floor where you have the opportunity to:
- Launch and demo your new products in an interactive selling environment
- Share your research and exchange information with an interested and qualified audience
- Meet face-to-face with current and prospective customers
- 800 expected in-person attendees
- Exhibit in prime location near networking and presentation spaces – the exhibit floor is located with scientific posters and interactive session areas.
- Opportunity to reach attendees online with the hybrid format
- Recruit top job candidates from student and early career members up to more seasoned professionals
- Recruit for academia
- Be part of this inaugural conference dedicated to the water community
The audience at FIHM spans from university and nonprofit leadership to individual practitioners working in hydrology or the interaction of water and the Earth, including:
- 100 U.S. university members and leaders of CUAHSI
- 27 international members including universities, foundations and centers, and about 9 non-profit and colleges that are involved with CUAHSI
- Around 10,000 members of AGU’s Hydrology section, which includes subtopics such as Water Quality, Ecohydrology, Precipitation, Catchment Hydrology, and more.
- Members range from those in leadership positions in academia or industry or nonprofits to undergraduate and graduate students
- The 2021 Hydrology membership spans 91 countries, with 70% of the members coming from the US and the other 30% being international.
- Affiliated communities such as engineers, urban planners, policy makers
Exhibit Hall Schedule
Monday, June 20
8:30am – 11:30am, 1:00pm – 6:00pm
Tuesday, June 21
8:30am – 11:30am, 1:00pm – 6:00pm
Wednesday, June 22
8:30am – 11:30am
Move-in and dismantle hours will be available soon.
Exhibit Space Rates
Per 10’x10’ booth – $2,500 USD
- Exhibitor listing on FIHM digital platform
- Exhibitor listing on FIHM mobile app
- 2 Complimentary Full Conference Registrations
To reserve your booth, please contact:
[email protected] or +1.312.265.9638
Sponsorship & Branding Opportunities
Increase your visibility at FIHM with branding, digital promotions and experiential sponsorships. Companies must be exhibiting to take advantage of one of these opportunities.
- Sponsor listing in the FIHM mobile app
- Logo recognition on the FIHM website & digital platform
- Logo recognition on on-site signage
- Sponsorship recognition at booth
Please note that these benefits are not included for promotional or branding opportunities.
Brain Date Peer-to-Peer Networking - $10,000
The Braindate networking platform gives FIHM attendees a safe online space where they can discuss their unique experiences and connect with other attendees who share their interests. Using the Braindate platform, individuals and small groups can connect with and learn from each other’s experiences. Position your organization as a champion of this new peer-to-peer networking and learning opportunity.
Your benefits include:
- Your logo displayed prominently on the Braindate platform and in Braindate emails
- Opportunity for your company representatives to host topics as Thought-Lead Ambassadors
- Support in curating discussion topics to showcase expertise in Topic Market
Thought Leadership Lunch and Learn - $8,000
Host a one-hour thought-leadership discussion over lunch at Hydrology. Treat attendees to a boxed lunch and showcase your customer case studies or new technology and science solutions. This option is perfect for subsequent breakout discussions if desired. Sponsorship includes audio set up for speakers, signage, and up to 50 boxed lunches for attendees. Sponsor will be responsible for attendee registration.
Student and Early Career Lunch - $8,000
Provide lunch for students and early career attendees of Hydrology, and you’ll be providing the opportunity for your staff to network with the next generation of Hydrology members. Encourage networking with icebreaker games and nametags, treat attendees to lunch, and show your support of learning in science all at the same time. Sponsorship includes audio set up for speakers, signage, and up to 50 boxed lunches for attendees. AGU will invite the students and early career attendees based on demographics collected during registration.
eLightning Presentations Program & Gallery - $5,000
During this engaging session at Hydrology, more than 500 digital posters will be displayed on large touchscreen monitors at dedicated stations that allow presenters to share dynamic scientific research with embedded videos, animation, and other features to make their research and data more interactive. iPoster galleries will also be online for the larger scientific community to view.
Your benefits include:
- Your logo and brief company information will be displayed on the supporter splash screen of the Hydrology eLightning presentation gallery
- Logo recognition in the online presentation gallery available before, during and after the meeting, granting your organization extended recognition in support of scientific discovery
- Option to create one eLightning poster in the online gallery to showcase your company’s thought-leadership (Note: this does not include a presentation onsite during the meeting)
Promotional & Branding Opportunities
Mobile App Push Notification - $1,000 each
Push notifications deliver value to your conference experience by driving attendees with a direct call-to-action. This method of promotion is a proactive way to drive engagement for your company. Use the push notifications as an opportunity to get attendees to your booth, special events, or alert attendees to your company promotions and giveaways. (Five opportunities available total, one notification per company, per day).
Mobile App Banner Ad - $1,500
Welcome attendees with an ad on the mobile app! Your banner ad will be displayed in rotation on the app and will hyperlink directly to your site (or URL of choice).
Digital Advertising on the FIHM website
Let attendees come to you by placing your company’s message at the information headquarters for FIHM. Your ad will be shown in rotation on the conference website which will be highly frequented in the months prior, during, and after the conference. Click rates available upon request.
728 × 90px
160 × 600px
300 × 250px
Registration Confirmation Email Banner - $3,000
Your company’s hyperlinked banner ad will be included in the registration confirmation email that each attendee receives after registering for the conference. This opportunity will grant you exposure from when registration opens, up until the conference. This is an exclusive opportunity for your organization to place your branding in the email message that every attendee will open to confirm their registration, and make your presence known before the conference even begins.
Know Before You Go Email Advertisement - $3,000
Attendees will be on the lookout for the email that contains all of the key information they need to get ready for the conference in the week prior. Take advantage of this exclusive opportunity to put your company’s hyperlinked banner ad on this highly anticipated message.
Meeting Lanyards - $5,000
This high impact opportunity provides excellent brand exposure throughout the conference. Provided at registration, the lanyard will have the logo of the sponsor alongside the meeting logo. Attendees are required to wear their name badges throughout the conference, giving your company thousands of impressions over the conference.
Looking for other ways to make your presence known at FIHM 2022? Contact us to learn more about creating a custom-fit package with exclusive branding opportunities in the convention center. Email Emma McElherne at [email protected].