eLightning Presenter Guidelines
If you are an eLightning presenter, please review all the information below.
Before the Meeting
Creating Your Interactive Poster
- eLightning presenters will receive instructions on creating and publishing their iPoster. All posters must be created and published in the iPosters system by 15 June.
- iPoster edits will be possible until 30 June.
- All eLightning presenters will upload their dynamic, interactive online poster through a web-based platform. The aMuze! iPosterSessions platform is a flexible HTML based poster format that allows authors to create interactive presentations that can include:
- high-resolution images
- high-definition videos and animations
- detailed charts and diagrams
- slide shows
- audio files
- voice-over narrations
- scrolling content
- links to external data sets and other dynamic content
- Authors may also choose to upload a simple PDF format directly to the iPosterSessions platform; however, it is highly recommended that authors utilize the customizable templates within the iPosterSessions platform.
- Authors also have the option of recording a brief introduction or summary recording linked in the presentation.
Day of Your Presentation
- Arrive at your eLightning theater 15-20 minutes early to talk with other presenters and locate your touchscreen monitor.
- eLightning sessions will occur in a dedicated eLightning theater area within the poster hall.
- Each eLightning session will be 60 minutes in length, starting with a three-minute lightning presentation from each presenter providing an overview of their dynamic, interactive poster.
- For the remainder of the session, presenters will go to their assigned touchscreen monitor to engage in one-on-one discussion with the audience.
Technical Support for iPosters
- For an overview of editing the templates and a look at how your poster will be displayed at your forum, check out our Tutorials.
- If you have questions about creating your presentation, you’ll find answers to most of them by visiting our Quick Guide and FAQ.
- If you'd like a little inspiration, take a look at some Sample Posters.
- If you have trouble accessing the iPoster Editor Site, please contact our Support Desk here.