The Frontiers in Hydrology Meeting unites the water community to share findings, connect scientists, apply water issues to the human experience, and advance the impact of science. It convenes hydrologists, engineers, social scientists, students, journalists, policymakers, educators, urban planners, natural disaster professionals and others who are driven to better understand water and the critical role it plays, in conjunction with the Earth environment, in preserving a viable future.
Confirm Participation by 17 May
Register for #FIHM22
Review the Health & Safety procedures
- eLightning or Poster presenters, please contact our Support Desk here.
- Oral presenters, if you have any technical questions regarding your slide presentation, email [email protected].
- For all questions regarding the scientific program, speakers, etc., email [email protected].
- For questions regarding housing, registration, cancellation, or a letter of attendance, email [email protected].
Photography and Social Media Guidelines
Abstract Payment Receipts
- Presenting authors and chairs can access their Participant’s Corner to manage their participation at the meeting. Presenting authors and chairs can visit Participant’s Corner to:
- confirm their participation
- manage their scientific program participation, such as changing the presenting author
- upload their presentations
- post presentations to ESSOAr
Citing your FIHM Abstract
Authors can cite their FIHM abstract in the following format:
Author(s) (2022), Title, [Final paper number, ex: 201-02] presented at 2022 Frontiers in Hydrology Meeting, AGU, 19-24 June.