Presenter and Chair Training
First time and experienced presenters and session chairs are encouraged to attend the live session training or view the recording available online prior to the start of the meeting. This training offers best practices for participating in online, hybrid and in-person sessions.
Get the inside scoop!
Best practices you need to know before the meeting.
Confirm Participation by 17 May
Register for #FIHM22
- You must be registered for the meeting to present or serve as a session chair.
- The abstract submission fee does not register you for the meeting. Separate registration fees apply.
Review the Health & Safety updates
- eLightning or Poster presenters, please contact our Support Desk here.
- Oral presenters, if you have any technical questions regarding your slide presentation, email [email protected].
- For all questions regarding the scientific program, speakers, etc., email [email protected].
- For questions regarding housing, registration, cancellation or a letter of attendance, email [email protected]