Call for Reviewers
Ocean Visions Biennial Summit 2023 will be a significant opportunity to advance the sharing of knowledge and solutions to critical challenges at the ocean-climate nexus. We are seeking volunteers for the important role of reviewing abstract submissions in order to help shape a strong program. Reviewers will be needed from early to late November. We anticipate that each volunteer will review approximately 20 abstracts, each taking roughly 5 minutes, in the program track of their choosing:
- Ocean-Based Contributions to Global Decarbonization
- Ocean-Based Contributions to Carbon Dioxide Removal
- Ocean Ecosystem Regeneration
- Human Adaptation to a Changing Ocean
- Building a Global Community of Solvers at the Ocean-Climate Nexus
Interested? Use the link below to sign up and choose a program track.