Presenter and Chair Training
First time and experienced presenters and session chairs are encouraged to view the recording available online prior to the start of the meeting. This training offered best practices for participating in online, hybrid and in-person sessions.
Watch the Training
If you missed the Presenter and Chair training, view the recording.View Recording
Confirm Participation by 20 April
Register for #AbSciCon22
- You must be registered for the meeting to present or serve as a session chair.
- The abstract submission fee does not register you for the meeting. Separate registration fees apply.
Review the Health & Safety updates
- eLightning or Poster presenters, please contact our Support Desk.
- Oral presenters, if you have any technical questions regarding your slide presentation, email [email protected]
- For all questions regarding the scientific program, speakers, etc., email [email protected].
- For questions regarding housing, registration, cancellation or a letter of attendance, email [email protected]