Exhibit & Sponsor
Showcase your Organization
An exhibit or sponsorship at the Ocean Sciences Meeting is an excellent opportunity to gain customers, recruit potential employees, and have your brand, product, or service in front of one of the largest gatherings of the ocean sciences and the larger ocean-connected community.
Why Exhibit at #OSM24
- Launch and demo your new products in an interactive selling environment
- Share your research and exchange information with an interested and qualified audience
- Meet face-to-face with current and prospective customers
- Generate new leads
- Recruit top job candidates
- Explore both national and international business opportunities
The exhibit hall will showcase companies displaying products and services from all facets of the industry, including:
- Academia (Universities/institutions)
- Equipment and instrumentation
- Data storage/sharing
Exhibit Space Rates
- One 10 x 10 booth
- One 8' high back drape, 3' high side rail drape
- One 7''x44'' ID sign featuring company name and booth number
- Company name and profile featured on the OSM24 event app and virtual platform
- One complimentary full conference registration (per 10'x10' booth)
- Three complimentary booth personnel registrations
- Complimentary exhibit hall passes for clients and prospects
Includes a standard booth at a discounted rate for organizations related to Earth and space sciences including: non-profit research and/or educational institutions or consortia of such institutions, non-profit publishers, 501(c)(3) organizations, and/or scientific and engineering open membership societies.
* Only one booth can be purchased at this rate. Additional booths will be charged at the Standard Booth rate.
EACH EXPOSED CORNER
Exhibit Hall Schedule
Please note that all exhibits MUST be set by 12:00 PM on Monday, 19 February.
SUNDAY: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
MONDAY: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Please note that the schedule is subject to change.