Schedule & Events
These featured sessions cover a diverse range of aquatic science topics.
These scientific sessions are approved and allocated by the program committee after abstract submission. These 90-minute sessions will include talks and moderated Q&A discussions with presenters and the audience. Oral sessions can also be scheduled in a panel format. Oral sessions will be in-person only or online only. Online-only sessions will be scheduled on Wednesday morning from 8:30-10:00 AM CST.
These scientific sessions are approved and allocated by the program committee after abstract submission. These 90-minute in-person only sessions begin with three-minute lightning talks from each presenter to provide an overview of their dynamic, digital, and interactive poster. Presenters will then engage in audience discussion at their assigned touchscreen monitor following the lightning talk.
All approved scientific sessions will receive at the minimum an in-person poster component. Poster sessions will occur during dedicated two-hour blocks on Monday through Thursday. Poster presenters are also encouraged to submit a digital version of their poster for online viewing.
Proposed by the community and open to all meeting participants, these one-hour sessions are best for:
- Collecting feedback or raising awareness.
- Government agencies, academic programs, special projects, and other focused interest groups to deliver updates and gather input from the broader OSM community.
- Presentation, roundtable, or panel discussion formats.
Approved town halls will be:
- Open to all meeting attendees.
- Scheduled during lunchtime on Monday through Friday.
- Focused on topics that do notcompete with, substitute, or duplicate scientific or learning sessions.