This lecture is by Invitation Only.
This lecture is by invitation only. Please contact the GPE section president with suggestions for lecturers. Suzanne McEnroe.
2024 Review Timeline
- 17 January: Nomination period Opens
- 27 March: Nomination period Closes
- 22 April - 3 June: Selection committees review nominations
- 10 June: Section Award selection committees' recommendation reports are due
- 10 - 17 June: Section Presidents reviewing Section Award Committee recommendation reports
- 21 June: Deadline for Section Presidents to approve recommendations for the 2024 Section Award recipients
- TBD September: 2024 Section Awards recipients announced
AGU reserves the right to reject, without review, nominations that do not follow all eligibility requirements. These include:
Conflict of Interest
Nominators must follow AGU's conflict of interest policy to avoid the appearance of bias.Read Policy
Unless otherwise noted, no one component of the nomination package may exceed two pages. AGU will remove any additional pages before sharing with the review committee.
AGU does not accept nominations for candidates posthumously.
If duplicate nominations for the same candidate are submitted, AGU will only review the first submitted.
A maximum of two nominators may submit a nomination together.