Need meeting space at this year's Fall Meeting?
Meeting space requests are reviewed and reserved on a first-come, first-reserved basis. Applications received after 18 November are subject to space availability and will not be included in the published materials. Ancillary requests are only available for in-person attendees.
Need help justifying the expense of attending AGU 2022 to your employer?
To assist you to secure the funds and time you want to attend #AGU21, we’ve developed a brief "justification" letter available to download. We encourage everyone to personalize it as much as possible with details about your science and what you’re most excited about for Fall Meeting.
Social Media Toolkit
Share Your Session on Social Media
Promote your participation at the AGU Fall Meeting. Download free customizable Canva templates for you to use on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Douyin/TikTok, or WeChat! Add #AGU22 when you post!
Student & Early-Career Attendees
Travel Grants for Fall Meeting
The 2022 Fall Meeting Student Travel Grants program provides funds to assist students with a combination of costs associated with attending either the in-person or virtual meeting and educational expenses (any item listed within an institution’s cost of attendance). For in-person attendees, grants will be awarded in the amount of $1,000 USD to cover Fall Meeting-related expenses. For virtual attendees, grants will be awarded in the amount of $1,000 USD, with $500 USD to cover Fall Meeting-related expenses and $500 USD to cover educational expenses.
Online-only sessions and events at the AGU Fall Meeting will make use of Zoom Webinar. In joining these, all attendees will be offered the option of using a web browser rather than the Zoom app. Most major participant functions are supported in the browser, including sharing screens, chat and breakout rooms.
ONLINE PRESENTATION PLATFORM
- This platform will be used by registered attendees to view the meeting schedule, build a custom schedule, view interactive posters, and navigate the onsite meeting.
- Sessions will be uploaded here for on-demand viewing within 72 hours after the session ends, and will be available through February 2023.
- Only registered attendees will be able to access the platform.
- A link to access to the platform will be added in early December.
PRESENTER UPLOAD SITE
- The presenter upload site will be used to upload all presentations.
- A link to access to the upload tool will be added in early December.